Search This Blog

Thursday 20 July 2017

Candy Stallworth; An Activist, A US IPOB Mobilization Leader, Has A Massage For Biafrans

Image result for Candy Stallworth pictures
Candy Stallworth

Let me say something to all Biafrans I have worked so hard for you some nights no rest . 
I have fought day in and day out while my Pastor , friends , family watch and say wow . 
When I was given my position in IPOB as a mobilization Leader I have only held and 
presented us to US government and Americans in the highest standards.


I have put my life on hold and put my life on the line for IPOB and Biafrans . 
I believe I have accomplished more in a year than many have in years . 
I have uttered the word Biafra in many areas of the US that have never heard . 
I have even taken you to every TRUMP rally and every Congressional meeting . 
Image result for Candy Stallworth pictures


I believe alone my heart is sold out to a purpose and a cause that only God can initiate 
in someone . I have not broken any laws or ever try to hurt anyone of you . 
If the question was asked here to my US friends and family today, 
HAVE THEY SEEN MY STRUGGLE ? I bet most would stand and agree 
that my life has been set for a plan and BIAFRA is it . 

My biggest hope and dream as an American is to see BIAFRA free and 
to stop the enemy from ever coming to hurt you again . 
You know one day I'll look back and say wow ! 
I love all of you with all my heart forever !

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN THE BULLY MET THE HEADMASTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE.

"Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47's. They only use sticks"- President Buhari to President Donald Trump , The Whi...