Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 August 2017

BREAKING :Nnamdi Kanu mocks Edwin Clark over militancy in

Image may contain: sky and outdoorImage may contain: 4 peopleImage result for edwin k clark pictures

Niger Delta after elder statesman called for his arrest
The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu,
has replied Niger Delta leader, Chief Edwin Clark, who suggested
that he be arrested recently.


Kanu said while he is fighting for total freedom for the Ijaws,
some elders and traditional rulers are kicking because of what
they get in the form of monetary benefits.

Kanu explained why he is fighting for the freedom of the Igbos
and the Niger Delta while he reportedly addressed Mujaheed
Dokubo-Asari and his people on Tuesday, August 8.
Kanu mocked Clark in a recent video saying: “I don’t play the
politics of militancy, I don’t. I also don’t play the politics of
amnesty payment, it’s of no use.

“I don’t play the politics of settlement; I play the politics of
freedom.
“Edwin Clark never asked me why I am stopping Anambra state
election because if he had asked me why, I would tell him that as
old as he is, I want to set him free.

“The reason why the so-called elders and the Igwes want the
scheduled Anambra election to hold is because of the oil
allocation, and because of the monthly payment.

“They don’t care about the masses and their suffering, because if
they do, they will go to Osibanjo to negotiate the date for
referendum instead of election.

“Edwin Clark is fighting for resource control of 13 percent, may
be moved to 15 percent, Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for resource
control of Ijaw people (Biafrans) so that they can control their
resources 100 percent through our freedom.”
LikeShow More Reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN THE BULLY MET THE HEADMASTER AT THE WHITE HOUSE.

"Nigerian herdsmen don't carry AK 47's. They only use sticks"- President Buhari to President Donald Trump , The Whi...